If you received a card in your packet at Magee-Womens Hospital, join the planting celebration with an RSVP.
COMMIT TO FIVE!
There are numerous ways to help provide a gift of five trees to the newest members of our community. You can be:
- An Individual Friend (sponsor trees for a child, a week of children, a month or year)
- A Property Host (restore and improve your land and provide a home to gifted trees for the children)
- A Municipal or Neighborhood Friend (we will work with you to identify the best places to plant in your community)
- A Corporate Friend (meet your mission and/or volunteer with us)
- A Health Care Community Member (bring this program to your health care environment)
- Donate! to our just launched local crowdfund for children arriving at Magee-Womens Hospital and the Midwife Center for Birth & Women's Health or through our fiscal sponsor's donation page.
- Join the team with your skills, knowledge and interest areas. We can put your talents to work (even if you only have a few hours a month)! Some specific areas of interest include social media management, web development, writing and editing, mapping and analysis, event coordination, communications/education, community outreach, organizational development, research, permaculture, arboriculture and gardening.
There are many ways we can move this vision forward together - and ones we haven't thought of yet! If you don't see something above that suits you and have other ideas, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. For more information contact us.
You can also join us on Facebook. Keep an eye out on social media and spread the word!
Plant Five for Life is a registered non-profit entity with fiscal sponsorship and incorporated Bylaws and Board of Directors. We are fiscally sponsored by New Sun Rising, a 501(c)3 non profit organization, so your donations and grants are tax deductible through their administration. We believe that fiscal sponsorship is the most responsible interim step before pursuing our own 501(c)3 status and as we hear back from you!